Last Updated: November 26, 2015
Information ATTAKTTA Collects
- Information provided upon registration (date of birth, email address, username, and password).
- Information posted or sent through any services owned or operated by ATTAKTTA.
- Information sent within small groups, private messages, chat, etc., where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information provided through third-party websites or platforms such as social media or linking to a profile on another third-party website or service.
- Location information associated with your IP address.
- Usage information and technical data that is collected when you use any services owned or operated by ATTAKTTA or information that is provided by third-party websites or services.
How Information is Collected
Information is collected through our site upon registration, viewing a page, or through cookies. ATTAKTTA can view browser information, IP addresses, or any other information that users transmit through our services.
Use of Information
Information that is collected will be used in a variety of ways:
- Using a user’s date of birth to classify them as an ATTA or KTTA member.
- Enforcing local and state laws.
- Optimizing services to your liking.
- Improving technical performance and stability of our services.
ATTAKTTA will never share your information with third parties unless you request that your information is shared, a third party is performing a service for us, or we are required to share your information by local, state, or federal law.
Managing Your Information
You may update your account information at any time by visiting your user control panel. In addition, you may contact us asking that your information is removed from our site or services.
You can read ATTAKTTA’s COPPA Guidelines by going here: http://attaktta.com/coppa
Comments and Questions